Savor the wild rose of Quebec!
Try our syrup in a cocktail made with Quebec gin or even flavor your sparkling water. Make a homemade vinaigrette. And know that where there may be maple syrup, it can be replaced by rose syrup!
Our wild rose syrup can be used in a multitude of ways:
- on pancakes, waffles, ice cream or berries, in plain yogurt
- on a cake, in whipped cream, in a rose whippet, on a vanilla panna cotta with pistachios
- in vinaigrette
- in sparkling water to flavor it
- in kir (in white wine, sparkling wine or champagne)
- in a mocktail or cocktail (how about a gin and tonic?)
Discover more ideas on the ”recipes and cocktails” tab!
Sugar, water, organic wild roses, lemon juice.
For large quantity or if you wish to become a point of sale for one or more of our products, contact us at email@example.com